Set up in 2006, Starcrest Communications has been building brands for over a decade.
- One of the core strengths of the organization is its dynamism.
- From being just a Media Buying House to becoming a full service agency offering Creative, Digital and Media Services, the company has stayed abreast of the way the industry evolved, and sometimes pre-empted it.
- Today, a motivated team of leading professionals serve clients like PTCL, EBM, Canderel, Big Bird, Pakistan Stock Exchange, Bake Parlor, Oppo Mobiles and many more.
- With their uniquely designed proprietary tools: MindMapping, Milestone Measure and Activ Communication; the agency is instrumental in the way brands communicate
- Combining conventional wisdom with digital technology it is Pakistan’s first hybrid communication agency.
- Headquartered in Karachi and present in Lahore and Islamabad, it is the AdTech suite of Planet N.